Friday, July 29, 2011

Hiatus

First things First...Bookworm was not in Hibernation! Neither has this been a case of Writers Block.


She was and still is completely immersed in work, because in a couple of months Bookworm will be moving Bags and Books across continents all the way to England. And when such a huge move is on the cards, a little hiatus (I Hope) is justified.


But that is no excuse. No matter the delays, I intend to start the posts immediately.


Glad to be back, this feels so good like Home :)


P.S. A very B-I-G thank you to all those amazing people who have been sending me fan mail even though I haven't written a single post in the last couple of months. You guys keep me going <3

1 comment:

  1. welcome welcome..write more stuff gal!! ( i have to too:p )
    i jus posted sumfink on my blog afta eons:)))
    england..oh goodness wen wat wer?:)

    ReplyDelete